Each job we do is custom so the customer is an integral part in deciding the style, size and degree of complexity for the project, which in turn determines the final cost.
We are happy to do a simple one or two-colored decorative finish that may only take a day, to a complete wrap around detailed mural that takes several weeks to complete. We are also happy to talk with you about any sized custom art we would create in the studio and then deliver or ship directly to you.
We'll Work Together
1 | Call or email
Inform us of the basics scope of the project you have in mind.
2 | Set an appointment
We’ll come to your location for an initial FREE consultation. During this visit:
- You will share what your objectives and needs are.
- We will look over the space, do some measuring and give you the opportunity to look through our portfolio of completed murals, hand-painted accents, faux finishes, etc. to inspire you further and offer possible solutions.
- Together we will determine if there is interest to proceed to the next step.
3 | Develop Ideas
If you are interested in having us develop the ideas that have jointly been agreed upon, for a flat fee, we will create a rendering of the mural/ hand-painted accent/custom art or sample board of a specific finish. This fee will be applied toward the cost of the design proposal if you retain us for the project.
4 | Proposal Submission
We submit a proposal that will include a sketch of the mural or sample board of your finish, and a full description and cost of the work to be done.
5 | Payment
- 50% of the total will secure your spot on our schedule.
- To protect the interests of both parties, all changes or additions to the agreed upon proposal will be in writing, specifying both the change/addition and the cost of the change.
- Payment can be made by cash or check.
- The balance is paid upon completion of the work.
Local Mileage & Area Served
We serve much of the Cleveland, Ohio area and its suburbs, within a 30 mile radius. We will travel beyond that area for an additional mileage fee. Those fees will be specified in the written proposal.
Just imagine how much more you are going to enjoy your space when we’re done with it!